Career Level Graduate
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Gender Male or Female
Accommodation Accommodation allowance provided
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Curriculum American Curriculum
RISE was established in 2007.
Based on HMHG’s professional experience and outstanding products,
RISE provides a highly dynamic American K-12 curriculum based on rigid guidelines while providing interactive multimedia to students both in and out of the classroom. After 10 years of growth, RISE has become a progressive household name in the English language learning industry.
At RISE, children have the opportunity to study in a fun and completely immersive English environment, which will stimulate their interest in learning. RISE not only develops children’s language skills, but also trains them to understand the logic, cultural nuances, and thinking methods behind the language. In addition, RISE focuses on cultivating children’s leadership skills, including teamwork, presentation, project management, problem solving, and creativity.
The main responsibility of a teacher is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this you will also have to arrange any extra curricular activities and set targets for your pupils. You will of course spend a lot of time writing on blackboards and will also be responsible for the safety of pupils during your lessons.
Typical duties include:
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating a students’ class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
Personal qualities required
- You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.