Career Level Senior level of teaching
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Female
Accommodation Free accommodation provided
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Curriculum British Curriculum
To teach Geography across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 age and ability range.
● To use excellent subject knowledge to plan and teach the curriculum to an international
● To plan differentiated lessons which match the full range of learners’ needs;
● To use technology to support exciting teaching, the development of skills, and homework
● To manage the learning of students in a secure and friendly environment in which they can
● To mark work and set targets, in line with the School Policies, which inform learners how to
improve and therefore contribute to student progress;
● To provide accurate data on the progress of students taught and use this to monitor and
evidence student progress;
● To be responsible for the health and safety of students who are in your care;
● To demonstrate professional characteristics at all times with all stakeholders, colleagues,
students and parents.
● To contribute to the school’ continuous improvement.
● To attend meetings and professional development and professional development activities