Career Level Senior level of teaching
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Female
Accommodation Free accommodation provided
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Curriculum British Curriculum
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as econometrics, price theory, and macroeconomics.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.