Take an initial video interview with us, and find your dream positionWhen you are ready, simply Apply Online or send your brilliant CV and a short self-intro video to email@example.com We will review them and get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Depends on the position, candidate may be asked to attend an initial interview via Skype or WeChat with us, which will be approximately 15-30 minutes. After that, we will help you to find the suitable position base on your preference.
Have a second interview with the school in China to receive your dream offerWe will arrange the second interview for you with the school directly.
The successful candidate will receive an offer around one week after the interview.
Apply for your Visa to China with the support of CHINEASE LTDStart preparing the documents to apply for the Work Visa. We will help you during the process and clear out your confusion.
Are you wonder how long the process would take? We have listed the estimated time at the table below!
Also, CHINEASE LTD has Visa Documents Preparation Service. If you would like to make the Visa application process even easier, please let us to assist you! You can find out more by contacting your advisor. We will provide you all the information towards the service!
Welcome to ChinaYour future colleague will be waiting for you at the airport and take you to your new home. The school will provide living assistance to help you get to know the local environment better, and make sure you can start your new position smoothly! CHINEASE LTD will also be there for you when you have any questions.
With the help from both your new employer, colleagues and CHINEASE LTD, all you need to do is enjoy your new adventure!
The reference time table for job application
|Resume screening||1-2 Week(s)|
|Video interview||1-2 Week(s)|
|Final Skype interview||2 Weeks|
|Documents Preparation（Chinese Work Permit）||4-6 Weeks|
|Visa application||1 week|
Frequently asked questions
- May I apply the job vancancies when I have no working experience and bachelor degree?
- It’s fine! Definitely fine. There are other internships for you and you can still start amazing adventures in China!
- Will CHINEASE LTD charge me any service fee for the consultation, job-matching or arranging interview with the school?
CHINEASE LTD is specialized in providing English teaching positions in China. Although the position offers full training and support, you will not be charged any service fee during the process of applying for position that we provide. Instead, we will do our best to help you to match your dream job according to your preference, help you to relocate to China and start your new journey.
- I would like to start my journey as an English teacher in China with CHINEASE LTD. What the process will be like?
It’s an honour that you choose CHINEASE LTD to assist you! We have listed all the information at the link below to help you get a clearer map of the process:
- What type of school that CHINEASE LTD cooperate with? What city I can work at?
CHINEASE LTD cooperate with all types of schools across China.
We work with universities, public schools, international schools, kindergartens, and training school in lots of cities. We cooperate with all types of schools and provide varies of positions, such as manager level role, English teacher or subjects’ teacher. And the schools are located in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Suzhou, Wuxi, Nanjing……
Therefore, no matter what types of schools you prefer to teach, which city you want to live in, CHINEASE LTD can help you to match your dream position base on your preference.
Please follow the link to see what positions we have now:
- What documents do I need to apply for work visa (Z) to start teaching in China?
Don’t worry! CHINEASE LTD got your back!
Please follow the link below to see the detailed information about the work visa, and our visa application service which can make your application process even easier!
- I am not sure if I should apply. Can I contact you to discuss it?
- Of course! CHINEASE LTD is more than willing to help! We can provide FREE consultation which can help you to understand the position more. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and ask any questions you have! We look forward to assist you!